Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 November, 03:38
Time to get the high vibes flowin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
Let’s all set our alarms to join together tonight at 8:55 EST for an all AU prayer.. “God, we thank you for your promises, blessings, and provisions. We lift up Trump, all leaders and warriors on this battlefield and ask for continued protecton, wisdom and enduring faith. God we aks for physical/mental/emotional healing of our nation and among our families. We pray for the wandering, that they will have a transformation of hearts and minds. We thank you for the refuge we find in our AU brothers and sisters. Strengthen our resolve in the days ahead to fight for your glory. AMEN”🙏

“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles‬ ‭7‬:‭14‬ ‭NIV‬‬
08:48 AM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rabbit Roulette, click on at the bottom under it