Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 November, 03:38
Time to get the high vibes flowin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
No lie here, it's so hard to stay UP, POSITIVE and keep thinking about "The Best Is Yet To Come" when we keep getting hit in the head with lying, cheating, corrupt "tray-tors" (purposely misspelled) to not only the entire USA but to their oath of office. But I try my best. If a friend asks me how to stay positive, I keep telling them, don't give up, keep praying. 2morrow is 7 days since Election-I meant "Selection" Day, that is 7 days since eclipse. We've been told eclipses come in "pairs", & to look back at 19 years ago for the first set of eclipses solar & lunar, so would that have been 11-11-2003, was there anything significant that day? I think God made full moons to ILLUMINATE the things that have been previously KEPT HIDDEN (from us) IN THE DARK, & that light from the moon eventually EXPOSES those secret hidden things. So maybe tomorrow something hidden for a long long time might get revealed to Americans who can now see the deliberate cheating of elections?? Thoughts?
04:45 PM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sunstone815 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 November, 11:05
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
It is darkest before the dawn. We are seeing the evil and corruption that has been hidden from us all our lives. It is being exposed, if it were up to [them] we would never see behind [their] veil of deceit. By the grace of God the world is awakening. Keep the faith. God wins, so we win too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396