Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
To all my AU family, your prayers have worked. Two of my six grandkids have been given to me from the foster care system. I've been blessed. Keep us in your prayers please.
03:56 PM - Nov 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dannimoon17 in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 November, 10:08
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 November, 10:05
JOYFUL NEWS βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨ AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR GRANDCHILDRENπŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
15 November, 09:56
Miracles do happen! God delivered those children to you, and its great news! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
15 November, 06:49
I'm crying with happiness for you... This is why I am in this battle. This is the real magic we need... This is a blessed day indeed...

Do you need anything?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
15 November, 03:18

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
15 November, 02:19
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 November, 12:43
πŸ™β­οΈπŸ™β­οΈπŸ™β­οΈ

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
15 November, 12:34
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
14 November, 11:18
πŸ’–πŸ™

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
14 November, 10:54
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Pink Totter @Totter
14 November, 10:33
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 November, 10:26
That is fantastic, and I am so happy for you!
She is adorable β€οΈπŸ™

Darlene Sully @JDSully
14 November, 10:18
Blessed are our beautiful little souls, this is what is good in our World.
I know how much my Grandchildren mean to me, I am very happy for you.
Love and being Loved is a very special gift.
Hold tight and give it daily.πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
14 November, 10:05
i am so pleased for you and them. Bless you all.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 November, 09:56
πŸ™ Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over these 6 beloved grandchildren. Provide then all with faith, health, strength, love, guidance, wisdom and discernment each and every day of their lives. God bless their grandmother. In Your Son, Jesus Christ's precious and mighty name, I pray. Amen. β™₯️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 November, 09:55
Very happy for you!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 November, 09:53
πŸ™Awwh! So sweet, that is awesome. That is great news, hun.πŸ™

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
14 November, 09:43
Beautiful!!! We are praying for ALL of you!! Keep fighting Patriot!! Much LOVE to ALL of you!!! πŸ™ πŸ’•

I’m no one @Iam4truth
14 November, 09:19
πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I’m no one @Iam4truth
14 November, 09:19
πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 November, 09:00
That’s wonderful!
Praying the remaiming four will be returned as well.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
#prayerteam

Divine Conscious @DivineHeart369
14 November, 08:52
πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
14 November, 08:48
in due tyme

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
14 November, 08:48
in due tyme

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
14 November, 08:38
Sending a prayer for you and the children, God Bless You All!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 November, 08:31
Hello Patriot! Congrats! I help with CPS issues if you need any assistance just PM me here!

Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
14 November, 08:31
πŸ™βœοΈ

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
14 November, 08:24
Praying for you and your precious grandchildren. God Bless you and your family.

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
14 November, 08:15
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ž