Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 November, 03:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Let’s goooo!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
15 November, 12:36
I wonder if the election numbers told Trump he has the support to bring the house of cards down

My positive thinking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 November, 12:19
Yes tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
15 November, 09:34
Nicky Youre, dazy - Sunroof (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Stream "Sunroof" now: https://ffm.to/nickyyouresunroofA Vision Kid Films ProductionDirector & Editor: Austin Cieszko & Sam DelfaveroDirector of Photography: ...

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
15 November, 09:00

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 November, 08:49

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
15 November, 08:48
Let’s all set our alarms to join together tonight at 8:55 EST for an all AU prayer.. “God, we thank you for your promises, blessings, and provisions. We lift up Trump, all leaders and warriors on this battlefield and ask for continued protecton, wisdom and enduring faith. God we aks for physical/mental/emotional healing of our nation and among our families. We pray for the wandering, that they will have a transformation of hearts and minds. We thank you for the refuge we find in our AU brothers and sisters. Strengthen our resolve in the days ahead to fight for your glory. AMEN”🙏

“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles‬ ‭7‬:‭14‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 November, 08:39

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
15 November, 07:44
High Vibes It Is

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
15 November, 07:21

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 November, 07:21
😎👊Fort

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 November, 07:10
Time4U2Know

Message NOT messege, message?

Background change?

Ange Love @LoveM
15 November, 07:06

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 November, 07:04
Yeppers one of those dreams just now.

So in this ponzi scheme FTX mess that ya'll are looking for some particular trail, it only appears that the info you are looking for to tie something together is not there.
There is a woman that is still holding some key information, but it is not showing up online where you are looking.
Now she has just noticed this, noticed that no one else seems to be able to see that she is still there, but she is.

Now I could not tell if she just realized what is going on, doesnt really know this scheme & and is wondering why no one can see her stuff, or if she knows what is going on, is part of it, and realized that no one can see it.

End.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 November, 07:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
11-14-22 JUAN O SAVIN
w/Tom Numbers

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Juan
Look at the MIL Industrial Complex
that Eisenhower warned us about..
President Kennedy talked about Secret Societies,
groups who sought to control the direction of the world..
so powerful that if you run awry of them—they’ll take you out.
That’s why I was in Dallas yesterday
& Dealey Plaza.
That’s when the coup was perfected.
It had been going on for decades & decades in America.
But the moment most Americans alive today remember..
This moment in history where all the world
seemed to be in suspended animation
[was JFK's assassination.]
THIS is a moment
[DJT's announcement]
where what’s about to happen in America
is perhaps as gripping
& will have all the world watching
where it might seem to the rest of the world
that everything’s in some kind of suspended animation
for a few minutes —
THEN IT ALL GOES IN ANOTHER DIRECTION.
THIS IS THAT ESTHER MOMENT—REVERSAL 💥

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 November, 01:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wow Nana!!!!!!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
15 November, 07:02
Queen - We Will Rock You (Official Video) - YouTube

Taken from News Of The World, 1977 and Greatest Video Hits 1. #QueenTheGreatest #Queen #WeWillRockYouClick here to buy the DVD with this video at the Officia...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
15 November, 05:46
🙌❤️🙌

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 November, 04:46
high 5sss. 55...55. . 5... Q is Q...5 eyes...cosmic...top secret...secret..confidential.....ya'll signed the line like I did...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 November, 04:41
as you wish...

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
15 November, 04:16
❤️.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
15 November, 03:47

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
15 November, 03:45

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 November, 11:09
Revving up some vibes!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 November, 07:58
We will folow your lead, DoQ+! 😉 ❤️

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
14 November, 07:59
Frogs it is time to SING!!!!!!
Group of frogs is called an ARMY...
Why are frogs the most dangerous creatures in the swamp??
Because they are so loud they drive out the creatures that lurk below the surface!!!!
Be an ARMY SING SING SING !!! Make some noise,

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 November, 08:47
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
"Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah, Hallelujah..."

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 November, 06:31

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
14 November, 06:25

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
14 November, 05:47
I am vibes be high.
I can feel it.
Freedom.
Love

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
14 November, 05:26

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
14 November, 04:45
No lie here, it's so hard to stay UP, POSITIVE and keep thinking about "The Best Is Yet To Come" when we keep getting hit in the head with lying, cheating, corrupt "tray-tors" (purposely misspelled) to not only the entire USA but to their oath of office. But I try my best. If a friend asks me how to stay positive, I keep telling them, don't give up, keep praying. 2morrow is 7 days since Election-I meant "Selection" Day, that is 7 days since eclipse. We've been told eclipses come in "pairs", & to look back at 19 years ago for the first set of eclipses solar & lunar, so would that have been 11-11-2003, was there anything significant that day? I think God made full moons to ILLUMINATE the things that have been previously KEPT HIDDEN (from us) IN THE DARK, & that light from the moon eventually EXPOSES those secret hidden things. So maybe tomorrow something hidden for a long long time might get revealed to Americans who can now see the deliberate cheating of elections?? Thoughts?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 November, 11:05
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
It is darkest before the dawn. We are seeing the evil and corruption that has been hidden from us all our lives. It is being exposed, if it were up to [them] we would never see behind [their] veil of deceit. By the grace of God the world is awakening. Keep the faith. God wins, so we win too!

Nada ... @Nada
14 November, 04:27