P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
14 November, 01:44
LEAKED: President Trump’s speech for tomorrow! 😎👇

…but in all seriousness, if POTUS’ speech tomorrow doesn’t mention any concrete steps on how We The People are going to fix 2020 and take back our Country from the treasonous thieves that have hijacked it, then most will be disappointed. Let’s see what happens!

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
Something tells me that the anons cannot be disappointed this time, something tells me that morale requires that the anons not be disappointed.

A General's role in a war is the morale of their fighters and I for one feel a bit let down by this aspect. We shall see.
02:01 PM - Nov 14, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FightingIrishman in this post can reply
Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
14 November, 02:20
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
If it's only to announce he's running again I for one will less than excited.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
14 November, 04:07
In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication
Feeling ya. We really need something more than that. Us Anons need a damn bone or something

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Robert Franz @afsocrob
14 November, 02:09
Oh we're NOT disappointed, WE'RE PHUCKING PISSED.

That's 0 and 2 for the American people in the Elections.

Happy Days @Sun2516
14 November, 02:11
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
True

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
14 November, 04:06
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Well fren, I hope you understand this drop for tomorrow. Four year DELTA:

https://qposts.online/?q=3...

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
14 November, 02:05
Couldn’t agree more, Patriot. Let’s see what happens! 🇺🇸🦅