Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 February, 11:36
Lookes to me the Flynn confirmed Trump is still president.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SissyGirl in this post can reply
Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
08 February, 10:26
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
Love this - thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
08 February, 01:10
In response Roxy Proxy to her Publication
you are welcome... I played 174 hz before I went to bed... slept pretty good.

molly danless @Swandive
07 February, 08:30
Which one clears liberals of their mental constipation?

08 February, 07:41
In response molly danless to his Publication
I don't think there is one for that but the others may help in calming. Although 174 removes PAIN... and they are Pains. :)

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
06 February, 09:01
Thank you for this post! I had been looking for exactly this concise source for my practice! Namaste!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 05:53
i suffer itching!!!

07 February, 08:10
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I hope one of the Hertz works for you. I want to start with the 528 Hertz and then the 174

molly danless @Swandive
07 February, 09:16
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
this is in 528..hope it helps

Tee Law @Tee
06 February, 05:32
use 444 Htz to enrich them all.

06 February, 10:12
I will say this... there are some songs I can't listen to because of the HERTZ used. Especially in my younger days when I had no control over the music I listened to. I seriously believe that rock music is there to destroy us... a former HIPPIE!

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
06 February, 03:01
I had an illness in 2000 the only music i could listen to was Johnny Cash learned later his music is at 432 hz