Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 November, 06:44
The fact that you are here unvaxed and hopeful should be proof enough that God is with You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 November, 06:46
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I'm unvaxed and ran out of patience Jason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 November, 06:47
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Give it to God Brother, it does make all the difference, truly. I used to be a worrier and one to fly off quickly, then it all changed, its all because of God.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 November, 06:51
I believe in God. But the time has come for him to rid the evil of this world immediately!

10 November, 06:53
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Proverbs 16:9 KJV “A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.” .. just keep going God has got this. Love You Brother. 🙏❤️

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
Amen to that! Yes I was wanting it to happen so fast! I kept waiting and waiting. Over time I feel like you learn patience and see how big this all is and it has to happen at the right time….God’s time! Bless you!
05:02 PM - Nov 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cindy123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindy Patriot, click on at the bottom under it