Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
The Creative Society.
Has anyone heard of this group? They mysteriously appeared on my feed. No idea why has not made mention of them yet. It’s hard to tell if they are nefarious or benevolent.
Most of the participants/speakers seem to be Russian or some type of alien hybrid-looking people. They talk about free energy, universal basic income, four hour work days. They say the core of the earth heating and causing lakes to dry up and that global warming is not manmade. They speak of an end to taxation without representation, valuing human life over profits, even the ability to replicate meat. Here is their website:

https://creativesociety.co...
02:08 PM - Nov 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
14 November, 11:38
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Emphasizeing and preaching "unity" in a world still largely run by Satan is enormously problematic and one of his greatest ploys.

Can Truth unite with error?
Light with darkness?
Wheat with tares?
Sheep with wolves?

No

"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law" Lk12:51-53

"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape". 1Ths5:3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
13 November, 03:13
I have to agree with Lurker LILLIPUT. If it’s been blessed by the Pope Francis… run a mile and don’t turn back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IT IS TIME @Lilliput2233
13 November, 02:31
Stinks of globalist this shit. like rebranded WEF. im following them on twitter now just to keep an eye on them. but i dont like it at all

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
13 November, 02:25
Buyers beware - #1 -nonprofit #2 -several UN Ambassadors listed as partners #3 -Pope Francis offered support

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
13 November, 02:27
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
I think I found another one like FRP