Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Trump becomes Speaker > Clears up 2020 elections> Becomes interim President> New Real Elections> How's that sound?
12:10 PM - Nov 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
16 November, 10:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I may be unrealistic but I expect if this is the chosen path soon
that it comes about because of Military persons having a sit down with certain individuals informing them of what they will/will not
do--same thing if another path is chosen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
16 November, 09:59
That’s what I was thinking and for awhile now. By the book and beating them at their own game!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
15 November, 04:43
If the announcement tonight was that TRUMP wanted to be Speaker, i would:

1) cheer
2) laugh
3) cry

trump elected Speaker
Biden/Harris impeachment
Speaker next in presidential line of succession
Trump prez agin
turns over government to the military
new elections
freedom

🇺🇸

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
15 November, 04:37
delicious

May The4th @MayThe4th
14 November, 10:22
😂LOL. Are you checking our stress level, VK? More and more normies are getting awake but they still hate Trump or they don't care about Trump if not leaving in the USA. It is SO obvious that we need the military worldwide. Each military team must expose the corruption in each country on this earth. The corruption goes so deep, to the core of each nation, no political scheme can fix it. Too late for this.

Christine Salerno @chris1949
14 November, 09:24
Let's go let's get this done!!

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
14 November, 08:10
Let the military publicly step in, expose voter fraud 2020 & 2022, all local governments stand down, declass and new election. How does that sound?

Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
14 November, 02:45
DJT has already ruled that one out. 'hopefully it won't come to that. We're sticking with the plan we're on'. Circa 2 months ago...

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
13 November, 11:57
You're still standing tall against all of satan's schemes & scams in the matrix.

Horrifying plane collision caught on video please pray, thank you.

https://rumble.com/v1u6sp4...

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
13 November, 11:43
what part of military is the only way don’t people understand or remember? It is the ONLY way. Any talk of anything else is akin to a circle jerk.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
13 November, 11:50
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Exactly.

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
13 November, 11:30
I guess we will know soon enough, say Tuesday 11.15. I personally don't think he will go that route. There are other avenues to pursue. It's complicated.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
13 November, 11:28
Nope. Dems stealing House now. Don’t quite see them working with our stable genius. Lets go to Plan B. Mikitary takes them all out. I think we’ve seen enough. Waiting it out for THE BEST.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 November, 11:18
Like a fine tuned plan.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
13 November, 11:11
If this is what it takes to stop this insanity, then I’m all for it.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
13 November, 11:11
If this is what it takes to stop this insanity, then I’m all for it.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
13 November, 10:34
I don't think it would unite the mass pop🙏and I think we want the military, EBS, disclosure, declas and justice! Sorry I am very greedy.

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
14 November, 10:06
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
You’re right. Mass pop wouldn’t go for it.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
13 November, 10:19
It might help to get the crappy resident in office however it doesnt fix that he actually won in 2020....

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
13 November, 10:16

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
13 November, 10:11
More twist and turns to an already complicated movie! 🤦‍♀️

Julie Que @JulieQue
13 November, 08:26
Trump is the president! why would he become speaker of the house?

Happy Days @Sun2516
13 November, 09:45
In response Julie Que to her Publication
I suspect to move forward.

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
13 November, 07:39
Hate it, Trump is Commander in Chief of military, the fake DC government is done, let's not mix the sweet taste of victory with shit.

Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
13 November, 08:03
In response Digital Soldier in Tennessee to his Publication
Not every message is intended for anons! Fool the dems into continuing the steal in fear of Trump being speaker! So blantant (House seats) that even the normies wake up! Maybe even a libs!

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
13 November, 07:39
Hate it, Trump is Commander in Chief of military, the fake DC government is done, let's not mix the sweet taste of victory with shit.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
13 November, 07:10
No thanks. Imo that would be a mess. Guaranteed civil war as the dems would never accept it. How does Trump seemingly fixing his own election help? If the other side did that, it would feel fraudy to me. I am a no.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
13 November, 07:02
If it happens, I can't wait for the faux Constitutionalist to scream it can't be done, when in fact it's possible.
I'll have a field day with that !

I'm on the "wait and see" and "it ain't happening unless it happens' side, but it's Constitutionally legal; so I'll stand by it.

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
13 November, 06:58
Gotta win the house first!

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
13 November, 07:00
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Abd if he is President for real, can't hold both positions!

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
13 November, 06:26
Not sure how long people feel they can keep going without an intervention, all elections won were stolen with mail-ins. Trump being speaker without a senate to fix what House sends is waste of time. I've been following 45 since elevator ride and 17 since 1st post and I see no other option but military announcing there was election interference and races were stolen and removing the perpetrators and fake news. Military is only way. Too many traitors and rats. I am not hopeless but civil war will come if nothing changes or it gets worse, which it will.If they arrest Trump this week all hell may break lose.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
13 November, 06:34
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
My hope was lost this week. Military is the only way?? Where TF are they??

TexasFinds @TexasFinds
13 November, 06:22
Im curious as well VK...If he does become speaker, what would it matter if we dont have the senate due to the cheaters of Washington? Seems a lot easier to just have the military handle it, which was always supposed to be the case, rather than impeaching a fake president and then proving the eligibility of a vice pres that cant make it to president due to not being born here. And if the military was supposed to be the "only way" what does this say about the entire past 6 years?

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 November, 06:06
*Clears up 2020 elections as so noted in VK’s status. Interim President 2 years, again in 24’
2016>2020…2022>24…2024>2028 -10 years
It’s plausible according to the 22nd Amendment. He would win hands down across the board.

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
13 November, 05:57
Nope!!