Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Now I can have my hot bath. https://newsletter.marting...
07:44 AM - Nov 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
13 November, 08:23
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It’s helpful for me to remember.
People make the choices they do, based on the information available at the time they make them.

If the information they have is flawed or absent. How can they be expected to make choices that are healthy?

I don’t know any iv drug user who woke up one day and decided that they were going to trash their life and kill themselves in the process. They aren’t even the ones to put the first needles in their arms. Someone else with that information did it.

So it is with other choices and reactions to other peoples choices. Can’t make others choices for them, I can only choose how I react to them.

When mind, heart and spirit work together to inform us. We gain a better perspective of our responsibility.

I’m not responsible for having all the answers. I’m responsible for my choices based on the current answer that I have, knowing that even if I’m wrong, I gain a new facet if I am open to learning.

Good get!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396