Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 November, 08:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Niece Nardini @niecen
What VK what is 2023? Who are you? Where did all the answers go? Who's on first? Where is the mission? At what level are we? Are we winning? Are we making any progress? The faith of the magic curtain to reveal the great awakening is waning. The depth of the evil that controls the Untied States of America is astronomical. We are far from the conclusion. What say you?
10:26 PM - Nov 12, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by niecen in this post can reply
Niece Nardini @niecen
13 November, 10:11
In response Niece Nardini to her Publication
hahaha well that little rant got me no where

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 November, 11:57
I don't know is on 2nd

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
12 November, 10:45
What’s on second mate!

Look all i know for sure is, that people in glass houses shouldn’t count their chickens before the pot calls the kettle black… ok..

Other than that, let’s do this…

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
13 November, 12:04
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
THEN FO IT! NO MORE TALK, WE THE PEOPLE NEED ACTION! You can say NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING but umtil we see it.....its all TALK

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
13 November, 12:14
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Who's on first
What's on second
I Don't Know is on third