Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 November, 09:59
The Qclock has been extended by 1 month and 29 day to January 10th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
12 November, 12:48
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Of course it has! At this point how good are the white hats really? Knowingly letting people suffer for the past 2 years. I don’t think what they’re doing is any less evil than what the evil ones are actually doing/have done. i’m beginning to think that all of this is just bull.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell @starshine
I don't like this any better than anyone else, but I think your question is unfair Michelle. We are at war with an unseen enemy, things can change quickly, plans have to be re-thought. President Trump has said, "I will not tell the enemy what I'm going to do" so we will just have to be patient and wait a little longer. God Be with You!
04:56 PM - Nov 12, 2022
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nancy Cottrell, click on at the bottom under it