That is for Clement’s daughter (& me)
the most beautiful part & describes our Divine warrior
President & Commander-in-Chief Trump perfectly:

“In the House that they call White
shall receive a man who stood in your night,
a Knight—who fought for you.” 🦅💞

"I will gladly take all those slings & arrows for you." - POTUS

👇 2 pages

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
I know God was in charge of all things KIM! It was great to be in meetings with him!! I miss him, but am so grateful we still have his family and the many videos ... It still nags in my craw that Obummer had something to do with his leaving Earth realm early. He did not like what Kim said in regard to him. And you know what the DS does when they get exposed... Kim knew.
04:32 PM - Nov 12, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 November, 04:57
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
I did not know that, Alexis!!
Maybe...
Kim is in the Q Witness Protection Program? 🙏🕊️💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
12 November, 05:19
I often wonder this, I really enjoyed Kim.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
12 November, 07:12
I wish he was in the WPP, but his family and close friends confirmed his transition! I cried for 5 days straight. He once gave prophecy about my husband that was absolutely spot on! Some friends of mine also--

Kim had a phrase he shared with us years ago, He copyrighted it. He mentioned he was watching TV during Obummer's first term, and O quoted him. So O was aware of Kim. Later, I prayed for Kim when I heard him share directly to O, that God gave him a choice to obey, and O chose not to! I think was 2014/15. O's ego is so huge, I think he was extremely angered! Plus Kim began EXPOSING plans of the DS!! He said God devised a defeat plan so brilliant that only He could have done it! Later Kim said, God would not explain except gave him 2 letters - an "A' and "Q". He said we would understand it later!

BUT, the thing I realize, Since God is in control of all things, He allowed KIim to come home to Him when He did. NOW no one can doubt the authenticity or veracity of his gift!