Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 November, 09:59
The Qclock has been extended by 1 month and 29 day to January 10th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Florida Jen @FloridaJen
I feel like people are so weak nowadays. My grandmothers generation lived thru the great depression & WW2. They had it much worse than we do today & they fucking did what they had to do to survive! They didn't whine & have a pitty party. They got off their asses and figured it out. They worked hard & they worked together! Get it together people. We finally have the opportunity to take out our real enemy, if we can just get our head in the fight
02:30 PM - Nov 12, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FloridaJen in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 November, 04:16
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
Let me ask you something are you struggling right now paying bills keeping heat in your home to keep your family warm , put food on the table ? Have you had family and friends murdered in these hospitals and watch family fall apart so bad it rips your heart out ? You have any advice to help people ? I don’t think people are looking for pity we want fucking justice we want these fucking monsters to pay for what they did !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Florida Jen @FloridaJen
12 November, 04:51
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I understand wanting justice. I completely get what you're saying, but I was thinking of all the people who are talking about quitting & giving up on the fight. I see so many people throwing in the towel, and its NOT the time for that. We've got to keep going.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
12 November, 03:35
Spot on!
My great great grandmother(RIP) survived the Great Depression and WWII while taking care of my grandmother, my 3 aunts, and 3 uncles. My grandmother graduated high school and worked at Gant's Shirt factory before they outsourced to Panama

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 November, 03:29