Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
22 November, 08:05
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
This is photoshopped. Her dress does not have a Q. It is just an O

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 November, 08:04
I like the red V as well...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 November, 07:24
Ahhhhh the Pink Q...💓

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 November, 03:35
PHONY and PHOTOSHOPPED. You don't know this already?
See actual photos from G20 Summit.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 November, 04:54
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
i thought so! still fabulous

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 November, 12:57
She is SUCH a BAD ASS> what FOUR or FIVE languages. What a FLOTUS> GOD BLESS HER>

Aga Gie @AgaG
12 November, 12:44
How significant today https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump's full speech to crowd in Poland - YouTube

President Donald Trump delivers a speech to a crowd in Warsaw, Poland. This speech is ahead of the G20 summit and Trump's meeting with Russian President Vlad...

Aga Gie @AgaG
12 November, 12:06
What she said was important.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Warsaw Uprising Monument in the background https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
Melania addresses crowd in Poland - YouTube

First Lady Melania Trump introduces President Trump as he delivers a speech in Poland ahead of the G-20 summit.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 November, 12:53
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
Question everything!!

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
12 November, 02:22
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
my hubby, the Pres ❤️💯🇺🇸

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
12 November, 11:40
Photo shopped.
The dress didn't have a Q on it.

BUT, there was a pic with a guy walking behind her that had a Q on his key ring. (At least I think it was a key ring.) Can't find the pic right now.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
12 November, 02:04
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
it does look like a V though 😍