Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
14 November, 04:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Looks like Artie Bucco, only happy & satisfied.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
14 November, 04:12
Cubans are different than all other hispanic groups.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
12 November, 05:52
Oh how I love this country.. Beautiful America. “Give me liberty, or give me death!” has never been more personal. ⭐️🇺🇸

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 November, 04:52
♥️still blessings everywhere, just need to step back with a deeper wider perspective♥️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 November, 04:40
Good Afternoon, VK.
That was wonderful — it’s good to be reminded of our blessings and what we are fighting for.

Thank you.

TS = 9:15 > 15.

Oct 31, 2017 11:00:47 PM EDT
Anonymous
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK,

American Girl @Americangirl
12 November, 04:36
what being an American really means✨️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 November, 04:35
lets hope he doesn’t rise high up in the financial ladder
If he reached the top of the ladder THEY tap you on the shoulder
and that aint fun

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 November, 03:35
im vwry happy for him but speak English....

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
12 November, 03:12
I HAPPY FOR HIM. MY HUBBY JUST RETIRED FROM UPS!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 November, 05:39
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
hey have i been missing you on here? been gabbing?

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
12 November, 02:25
♥️♥️♥️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 November, 01:14
Good morning VK and AU family.

Gratitude!

EthelStaggs66 @EthelStaggs66
12 November, 01:18
In response Just Amom to her Publication
I get paid more than $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
Here’s what I do--------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
12 November, 01:00
I am so happy for this man!!!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
12 November, 12:36
🥺
The things we Americans take for granted.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 November, 12:32
Good morning AU family! ✨😊✨

Mary QQQ @Q_sent_me
12 November, 12:15
Good morning VK!!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 November, 12:15
Good Morning VK.
There is soooo much we take for granted.

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
12 November, 11:57
Good Morning VK🪴

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
12 November, 11:28
I love this 💕 I love it when people are happy 🙌🏼

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
12 November, 11:19
Good morning VK and AU family 😊. Dont ever give up on your dreams and keep those vibes high 😃

Not Important @Notimportant
12 November, 11:12
So he's happy & celebrating being in a easier slave system/fake system with fake money where they take half of it...just because he's not in the communist worse slave system? where he works 80% of his daylight hours to earn fakeness & give up being with family, enjoying life & getting pulled deeper into slave system? where he's on par to forget further his true purpose because he's busy working & the true light essence with Creator/Creation of himself will not be explored & shared & rippled out? ....where all his energy goes into a fake system? well, hollow-lu-law ...lets crack open the champagne!!!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
12 November, 10:57
GM Vincent Beautiful dreams come true 💖🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼

Alycat 777 @alycat777
12 November, 10:56
🙏Beautiful day.Morning VK.thanks and God Bless💞

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 November, 10:52
You got me tearing up so early VK! LOVE YOU!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
12 November, 10:49
Good Afternoon VK and Patriots!!

Very nice inspiring video that reminds me a lot of my first assignment as an independent photographer for a large architectural firm.
I worked for Dutch Telecom for 20 years and then resigned to work independently as a photographer. I was cheering in the car when the client was very satisfied with the photos and I drove back home. That felt so very good ... to earn your money honestly.
Nice video!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
12 November, 10:47
Good morning VK and Patriots
[They] tried so hard to break us down
But the dream, the American Dream, is alive and kicking in many Hearts around the world
We fight for that dream
We fight for Freedom❤️🤍💙
I love Cuba

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
Good morning!!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
Good Morning, VK & AU!

You can feel his pride & joy, just beautiful

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
12 November, 10:45
Have a great weekend!

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
12 November, 10:42
😭 Every hour DOES count.

arba happihr @arba
12 November, 10:41
Good Morning☀️
What "IF" was real. woohoo