Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thx Amy:
some digging...
I wanted to know more about Castle Rock... which led me to Amazon Studios...which led me to Hackman Capital Partners... which let me to their "philanthropy" page... which led me to "Zeva Foundation" (which has a nice pedo swirl in the name"... which led me to their page. A foundation for BLIND CHILDREN! (how effing convienent for them for their victims to not be able to identify!) Which is a foundation created by a gentleman by the name of "Wavy Gravy"... who dresses like a freakish clown... hates Trump... and wait for it.... owns a FAMOUS PIG FARM! links ⬇️
09:13 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
06 February, 04:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Great job! Thank you for this. It's disgusting how many tenticles of evil there are hurting our precious children. Justice is coming!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gray 359 @Gray359
06 February, 10:32
I see Steve Jobs was associated with this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
06 February, 10:41
In response Gray 359 to her Publication
Alive

Cob Cob @Colob123
06 February, 10:21
So disgusting and easy enough for people to find with some research.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
06 February, 09:42
Wavy Gravy? that Woodstock hippie acid freak guy?

Colleen La loca @Claloca1
06 February, 09:31
💔💔🙏 But their hearing will be better than most. They will hear the same evil voice when the demons are exposed

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 February, 09:22
😢 The evil is so incredibly deep. 💔

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
06 February, 09:32
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
So incredibly deep...my gosh.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 01:30
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
They have been infiltrating our planet for centuries with a very specific plan, they have not wavered from it, they have infiltrated absoultely every fabric and organization and govt entity at this piont.
This plan only worked by being able to cut of the heads of the snakes first!

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
06 February, 09:17
Oh My Goodness..... Thanks for the dig !!

Jolene Walter @Jollyholly
06 February, 09:14
wow!