Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 November, 01:05
🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
12 November, 01:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This is a reference to "Good actors make good movies," that Q told us about. Apparently, there's a shit ton of actors playing parts in it, unless it's done with CGI or holograms. The behind the scenes action will probably give Hollywood enough material to keep studios busy for years making movies about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
Its helpful to learn some of the "key concepts", that come⬆️ over & over.

In my early career, I was an ER Dr: 12 hr. shifts, 'most everything had to fit on 15 lines @ the time the exam was DONE (no procrastination permitted),
BE LEGIBLE & be intelligible to whoever got a patient next, leading all kinds of abbreviations that the "MEDICAL RECORDS COMMITTEE" would then summon us to THEIR tribunal to explain it as tho we'd been painting graffiti on lockers JUST to get them in trouble w/ the EVEN BIGGER TOADIES @ Medicare & JCAHO.
Our stuff would read:,"17 y.o. SW m w/ GSW to R chest, O2 Sat 89%, p 140...."

I'm just grieved that the harpies @ the hospital never once asked about a metric for how our "hand offs" were going, whether INFO got DANGEROUSLY OMITTED or LOST, just as WE ARE @ the moment GRIEVED that "Leaders McC & McC" abscondended w/OUR opportunity to SHED the 800# swamp leech sucking @ our necks & chose to pour themselves another "double scotch" INSTEAD.
04:20 AM - Nov 12, 2022
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by perriccie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ellen Perricci, click on at the bottom under it