Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
12 November, 12:43
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Its possibly even bigger scandal than intially realized... đź‘€
https://www.reddit.com/r/a...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 November, 10:34
Very creepy how these associations with scammers are handled by his people who seem caught up in a con man’s approaches. “If you like him, and I think you will” Elon sussed and declined before meeting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
11 November, 09:11
I realized they were a clown run scam in April. So I did some further research.

I forgot this little nugget.

Still think nothing is happening? 🤣

TBo ogg donated @tbog
11 November, 08:41
It was quite the boiler room operation.

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
11 November, 08:36
its a shame one of Bidens big donors is broke... things aren't looking up for Sam Bankman-Fried.
anyone else notice how many Demoncrats went to colleges like Harvard MIT Stanford
must be some kind of secret club they are in, oh yeah its club cabal. bet he was a VIP at the Getty, just a guess
lives in Bahamas, second biggest donor to Biden campaign.