Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 November, 11:54
Let's Confession Something and see how it feelz...

I'll go first.

I pretended to be Jewish so I would get a good deal on TV commercial spots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
10 November, 12:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Confession is between my Creator and me. With that being said,...I've had to confess for many things. Actions, judgements, emotions, weaknesses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 November, 12:28
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
I think our creator knows already. Confession to me is for ones self. However in a church, I now just think its the CIA keeping tabs.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
Was raised Catholic. Haven't been to church or confession since a teenager. Never understood that a priest needed to hear my confession.
07:26 PM - Nov 11, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EagleSpirit in this post can reply
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
12 November, 08:25
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Same. Even as a kid, I thought it was weird. By the time I was 10, I ditch it. Also the whole eating of the flesh and blood seemed totally strange as a kid. I just did my own thing and basically meditated/prayed at mass. Guess you get what you need.