The Mac @TheMac
11 November, 06:07
Should we lock up the the culprits who pushed the vaccine until we get to the bottom of the truth?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
11 November, 06:09
In response The Mac to his Publication
They will only do it again given the opportunity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
11 November, 02:29
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
I begged Mr Trump on Twitter to not go through with this oxidative stress causing nanoparticle vaccine.

I can do no more than that.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
11 November, 02:37
In response The Mac to his Publication
Have you ever thought about the fact that he was a clown from the beginning too? Why should anyone be an exception? It makes absolutely no logic. I don't trust him nor "good day", just like I never trusted Musk.
Those who truly save humanity have never been seen in the MSM and many never will be - that's how great these guys are.