Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 November, 10:21
Don't buy canned dogfood.
It's expensive and not that good for your dog
buy inexpensive cuts of meat and put in the effort of cooking some up ever 2 or 3 days
consider these things which are cheaper tham dogfood:
chicken livers, chicken hearts, cube steak, ground chicken, ground turkey, chicken thighs.
always cooking it is a habit to get into but it's not a big deal.
Also...i have a fam of 5...sometimes it's cheaper to buy a lot and portion off some for the dog that will not be spiced.
be aware that they need more meat for a serving than dry dog food be suse dry dog food bloats up in their stomaches.
you can add rice with meat juices if you're low on meat but no potatoes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
11 November, 12:23
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I cook any pork I give the dogs, but red meats are given raw daily over a small portion of dry dog food I raise chickens, goats and sometimes a pig... they get all the offal meat, eggs and fresh raw goat milk (don't tell me "theysay" milk is bad for dogs, I have fed it for 35 years) everything is used form the animals I raise. .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
mad respect!!!

my dogs ate salmon & moose with dry - (and anything else that i cooked and didn't have room in the fridge for) 😂

i bet your dogs aren't neurotic either like all the "pets" i see these days - prana is real

i'm happy to know there are women like you still out there in the world
01:38 PM - Nov 11, 2022
In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
11 November, 02:04
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
I have 3 great Pyreneese, a catahoula, and an awesome Mutt named George, one indoor black cat who runs them all... outside I have 10- 20 barn cats, close to 100 guineas (my garden pest control group, Turkeys, Buckeye chickens. goats I milk daily ( in the last 2 years I had to let my horses (3 drafts and a saddle mare) and cows go to good homes, I could no longer manage the feed cost or physical energy. as I said .. I get a couple of pigs every few years. ( I like bacon)

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
11 November, 02:20
In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication
sounds like a great life to me ❣️