Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Sam Barrow @Sam2032
07 February, 05:15
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
It should be required for elections all over the world 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Gab @Gabbie
06 February, 06:40
YES!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 February, 05:59
Absolutely!

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
06 February, 03:50
i agree something should be in place that can't be compromised, but I am in Michigan, where photo ID is required, that certainly hasn't worked. The whole system has failed us!

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
06 February, 03:21
ureUnder the Republic it's a GREAT idea that should be mandatory. While under the Corporation it had legal issues for anyone trying to separate themselves from the surety of ones consent to be ruled over by them. Why I haven't had a drivers license now in over 10 years.Americans don't require permission slips to take part in a activity that one has a right to take part in. Travel, gun ownership, etc. Without an injured party, no law has been broken, and no fines may be levied against an individual.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
06 February, 03:07
The US is the ONLY country that does NOT require Voter ID......

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts