Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 November, 11:29
FIX 2020!

ANYONE that was OK with the scam election that took place and fine with how Patriots were mistreated needs to seriously be investigated!

We caught them ALL!

Justice will be served.

#Treason

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
Morning Doq. i agree sir.
i think trumps announcement on tues is going to be more like hello everyone, i have evidence that 2020 was fraudulent and i would love for you all to see this right now, so lets impeach biden and have a look. also this can be handled in 2 hours with a bullet to the face if found guilty of treason as he has mentioned at his rallys recently............ yall paying attn? i personally cant see trump announcing anything other than dealing w 2020 legally in the house, senate that he just won or w the military which will be unique and scary which is what WE NEED. WAKE UP CALL. game over shows over lets go. arrest these cheating bastards 😤 why is hunter not in jail????? will that change w the senate and house , i think yes. BOOMerang
11:48 AM - Nov 11, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
11 November, 09:03
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Trump will not run in 2024 he could. but he wont we will not even need presidents when the states go back to the articles of confederation
its coming that is the plan -power to the states -power to the people

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
11 November, 01:17
DITTO! Why in hell would Trump announce a 2024 run. He is still/already President. WE ALL WATCHED IT HAPPEN. It was a LANDSLIDE ELECTION! The only thing "denied" was America's chance to celebrate his historic win!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
11 November, 12:32
Speaking from Mar-a-laGO on the 15th would be predictable and broadcasting your game plan, giving [them] to plan. Watch for him to strike like the fastest animal on the planet and trick them 2 days ahead of schedule on #KennedySunday , 10/31 on Julian calendar

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
11 November, 12:53
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I was thinking this too (making his announcement early), but not Sunday. That would be awesome! :)

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
11 November, 12:07
Completely agree. There is NO 2024 “run”. That conversation simply drives me crazy!! I do get why a lot of people gravitate to that narrative…they are under the drug of life long programming. They cant see outside of their own windows cause they havent figured out they have windows…yet. Their trees have to be shaken and in a big way!!! All of these people have Trump in a box as well to think that he would just announce a silly run for another term….TOO SMALL for a man who has SACRIFICED 6 years for the people of this world. They haven’t quite grasped anything of who Trump truly is which IS a reflection of who they really ARE themselves!!!!!! Sovereign. Powerful. Creative. We can be anything we want to be as long as we are looking within…we are connected when we are in that space. “We The People” is a phrase of action to self!!! Turn your light UP so you can SEE!!! ❤️🔔😎🙏🏼🕊🦅💙🇺🇸🌈