Doq Holliday @doqholliday
FIX 2020!

ANYONE that was OK with the scam election that took place and fine with how Patriots were mistreated needs to seriously be investigated!

We caught them ALL!

Justice will be served.

#Treason
11:29 AM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
17 November, 01:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
MAGA Revolution here on AU is an infiltrator people.
We have been bombarded in the month of November.
CHECK YOUR FOLLOWERS
These demons have just joined in November and r following large amounts of Anons.
They r pushing some Trump Gold Card.
Plz be careful and block them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
12 November, 09:14
'We Have It All '

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 November, 09:25
In response Red Edge to her Publication
My favorite video along with Andrew Breitbart's "WAR" video!!πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ€©πŸ˜Ž

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
12 November, 09:13
This article will add some much need salt to the 2022 election: https://www.washingtonexam...

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
12 November, 08:51
I’ll go one further…
If you voted in the β€˜22 midterms, you were wrong.
2020 was fraudulent; any election that occurs until it is fixed is illegitimate and you shouldn’t participate.
Fact.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
12 November, 12:26
Its all about 2020 , we can NOT move passed 2020 until ppl are held accountable

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
12 November, 12:25
πŸ€—

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 November, 05:05
There was actually a Giant Red Wave!
It was at the state level, in order to restore the Republic and give Power back to We The People.

The House and Senate are going away with the end of the corporation, so it doesn't matter who wins. The point was to show Election Fraud so the Military can come in.

This explains it very well!

https://rumble.com/v1tdkd6...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 November, 04:48

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
11 November, 01:12
Dems love to use the term "election denier."

WE are in fact "election witnesses." WE watched the corruption LIVE in REAL TIME!

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
11 November, 01:07

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 November, 12:49
thank you Doq
i know things are happening behind the scenes
we all just need to have Faith
GOD is driving the bus πŸ™β€οΈ

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
12 November, 12:29
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
WRWY .

Sleet Sir @Sleet
11 November, 12:38
FFS, just flip the damn switch already

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 November, 12:33
I believe this election was about 2020 sometimes you have to show them and showed them we did for two years. Now that this election showed blatant Fraud in everyone's face it will be received much easier because we showed through true the vote and 2000 Mules Mike Lindell all of it had merit and shows truth!

Evangelina @Evangelina
11 November, 12:33
Honestly I was expecting all are electronic devices to show all the cheating taking place in real time. ☹️

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
11 November, 12:42
In response Evangelina to her Publication
That would've been great! :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 12:24
Nana has said many times over, any Republican that is not still asking questions about the 2020 election fraud, is.....
A FOOKN RINO, A DEEP STATE PUPPET!

It really is that simple!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
11 November, 11:59
Yep, still waiting 5+ years to see arrest and convictions on what he has on them myself America.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
11 November, 06:04
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
I see your 5 years and raise you 40! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
11 November, 11:56
Rip the damn bandaid off…enough slow drip crap….

connie wright @cowri
11 November, 11:49
I remember as a child watching westerns where the people grab the ropes & walked down the dirt streets rounding up the criminal. I just wondering.....
Aw, here I am dreaming again

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
11 November, 11:48
Morning Doq. i agree sir.
i think trumps announcement on tues is going to be more like hello everyone, i have evidence that 2020 was fraudulent and i would love for you all to see this right now, so lets impeach biden and have a look. also this can be handled in 2 hours with a bullet to the face if found guilty of treason as he has mentioned at his rallys recently............ yall paying attn? i personally cant see trump announcing anything other than dealing w 2020 legally in the house, senate that he just won or w the military which will be unique and scary which is what WE NEED. WAKE UP CALL. game over shows over lets go. arrest these cheating bastards 😀 why is hunter not in jail????? will that change w the senate and house , i think yes. BOOMerang

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
11 November, 01:17
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
DITTO! Why in hell would Trump announce a 2024 run. He is still/already President. WE ALL WATCHED IT HAPPEN. It was a LANDSLIDE ELECTION! The only thing "denied" was America's chance to celebrate his historic win!

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
11 November, 09:03
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Trump will not run in 2024 he could. but he wont we will not even need presidents when the states go back to the articles of confederation
its coming that is the plan -power to the states -power to the people

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 11:47
100 percent

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 November, 11:45

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 November, 11:40

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
11 November, 11:40
Damn straight

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
11 November, 11:39
#FIX2020

πŸ’―πŸ‘ΌπŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽβ€οΈπŸ•ŠWWG1WGA NCSWIS TBIYTCπŸ•Šβ€οΈπŸŒŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½πŸ‘ΌπŸ½πŸ’―

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
11 November, 11:33
πŸ’―%

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
11 November, 11:31