sercorimo ... @sercorimo
John Titor, the famous "time traveller" is believed to actually be Donald Trump. Trump went forward in time and saw a world ruined by war and famine, disguising himself as John Titor and joining the army in the future.

https://www.ebaumsworld.co...
09:03 AM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
06 December, 04:15
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
PENCE MAY BE FROM THE FUTURE, BUT HE IS EVIL. A PROLIFIC PEDO WHO LOVES TO MURDER CHILDREN. ALOT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 December, 03:46
Trump loves Nikola Tesla as seen here together not long ago the idea is fascinating thank you for sharing Sercorimo.
I Am trying to remember who told us time travel is fun ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 December, 04:16
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I ❤️ that picture of Trump & Nikola Tesla.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
11 November, 04:29
That was a good read. Went deeper than some other ones I have read. Thanks for sharing

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
11 November, 09:12
Love this topic!

Following, reading, & thinking on JT & time travel for many years.

https://metallicman.com/la...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 November, 09:24
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
Love it too! Fascinating