nasty 123 @Nasty1
The more i learn about the Evil in this world, the more i hate it.
But,, The more i learn about the Beauty in this World , the more i want protect it.
05:05 AM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
11 November, 11:48
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
That is such a moving quote. My heart literally started humming when I read this. Thank you for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
11 November, 01:22
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
11 November, 02:37
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
I wrote that this morning you can use it anytime you want

None None @MUDD
11 November, 07:42
I hate this world., brother. I do not want it protected. I want it changed. I know what it is like to be in prison. This feels like prison to me. I etch the walls of my heart with another mark every time i wake up here, only to find that, nope, it is still a shit hole, and my fellow prisoners (majority of) are ok with it like this. They are ok with waiting to be let out; waiting to be set free. I also know what it is like to escape from incarceration. I look forward to the 'great escape' with glee. Just how I feel - not meant to detract from your sentiment.

chore Toke @choretoke
11 November, 06:16
That’s how I feel😏

Jen ... @Jenfranji
11 November, 06:03
Have you tried getting back on Twitter?

nasty 123 @Nasty1
11 November, 06:09
In response Jen ... to his Publication
Not yet, my energy needs to be directed in other places

American Girl @Americangirl
11 November, 05:11
more men like you are needed. now more than ever.