Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 November, 09:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
hoping there is healing soon for the veterans that need regeneration of their bodies, their hearts, their minds♥️i pray for that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Only Forward @Callibird
11 November, 03:40
happy Veterans Day VK! and all
other veterans and patriots! THANK YOU! 🇺🇸🙏🏻💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
11 November, 03:37
You as well Sir.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 November, 03:28
God bless them all (including my Dad in Heaven)...Some gave all..🇺🇲💓🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 November, 07:17
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
God bless your Dad in heaven!
🙏🏻💓 We thank him for his service.
I am sorry for your loss, friend 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
11 November, 02:53
Happy Veterans Day VK

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
11 November, 02:36
God bless our Veterans on Veterans Day

We are the land of the free, because we are home to the brave.

“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” - John 15:13

Jody Donohue @Jody
11 November, 12:21
Lest we forget 🙏❤️

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
11 November, 12:18
Happy Veterans Day!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
11 November, 11:17
The E has flipped in your name.You're right side up again.What does all this mean,I wonder????

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
The E has flipped in your name.You're right side up again.What does all this mean,I wonder????

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
11 November, 11:12
Happy Veterans Day 🇺🇸and Remembering all the brave service men and women of the Allied Forces on this Armistice Day✨💖🕊️

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
11 November, 11:01
🇺🇲Happy Veterans Day🇺🇲1111🙏🏻
Mr Red White and Blue - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by DistroKidMr Red White and Blue · Coffey AndersonBoots and Jeans℗ Coffey Global LLCReleased on: 2016-05-20Auto-generated by YouTube.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
11 November, 11:02
🧝‍♂️ happy elevenses to you!!

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
11 November, 10:45

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
11 November, 10:44
big love to all the Veterans! 🇺🇸
my Grandpa & Me - he served under General MacArtur as a typist.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
11 November, 10:42
Happy Veteran's Day especially to my heroes, my Dad and my Mother. While my Dad was in Vietnam for 2-1 year tours my Mom was home raising 4 girls. Both made sacrifices. Thank you to all Veteran's and their Famlies. God Bless America!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
11 November, 09:37
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Thank you to your father for his service! 🦅🇺🇸
#wwg1wga

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
11 November, 10:15
A heartfelt THANK YOU to ALL the courageous men and women who have served our great nation. We are forever grateful for your service and sacrifice. 🇺🇲🦅

amy lilley @amylilley
11 November, 09:36
‘In a world tormented by tension, and the possibilities of conflict, we meet in a quiet commemoration of an historic day of peace. In an age that threatens the survival of freedom, we join together to all of those who made our freedom possible.’

President John F. Kennedy, Excerpt from Veterans Day speech, 11/11/1961🐸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🏻😇😎

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
11 November, 09:29
Happy Veterans Day! Pittsburgh sm being stinkers and not letting me post the celebration happening at the Koppers Tower tonight to commemorate. Guess they aren't military proud.
So I will do it here.
Light to Unite purple for the Purple Heart Recipients and all of those who have served!

Good vibes to all!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
11 November, 09:12

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
11 November, 09:12
Happy Veterans day to all veterans, human and animals.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
11 November, 09:09
🙏 Yes! Happy Veterans Day! Thank you!

Cee Bear @CBear
11 November, 09:08

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 November, 09:07
happy v day 🪖
much love & 🐸 respect 🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
11 November, 08:53
🙏❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🙏o7

Queen of Truth @queenOftruth
11 November, 08:53
🙌🏻💟🙌🏻

Evangelina @Evangelina
11 November, 08:51
I dare to believe from this day going forward our Veterans will
be honored in the way they deserved to be. I only wish they all knew how close they are to being openly revered and rewarded for all their sacrifices. 🇺🇲 ❤️🇺🇲❤️🇺🇲❤️🇺🇲

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
11 November, 07:59
Happy Veterans Day💙🇺🇸Thank you for all that you do VK.
More than we will ever know, I’m sure😇

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 November, 07:21

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
11 November, 10:58
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🙏🏻💛Thank you for your bravery, service, and love of our country, Charlie. You are an amazing soul, my friend.🇺🇲💛🙏🏻God Bless You.

Selah 321 @Selah
11 November, 11:18
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you for your service...