Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Another hour until 11/11 begins here. It feels like a "crux move" is coming in the war.
06:00 PM - Nov 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
11 November, 09:33
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Love your photos. I can imagine being there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
11 November, 02:28
Theme From New York, New York (2008 Remastered) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupTheme From New York, New York (2008 Remastered) · Frank SinatraNothing But The Best℗ 2008 Frank Sinatra Enterpris...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
11 November, 01:32
My friend .. you're amazing! keep up with the great work.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 November, 11:48
10:47 here, Nana has to go to bed tho. up at 5am to earn coins.
This is the last day of this crazy work schedule. Nana is not a get up at 5am to work kinda girl anymore.

Ken Mac @KenMac
10 November, 10:38
If there is such a thing as a ‘Trump Card’ … now might be a good time to play it? 😀🍿🐸🔥

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
10 November, 10:16
With all the craziness going on here in Arizona, I appreciate you sharing this beautiful photo. It gives me a sense of calm. I need that right now. Thank you Martin. ♥️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 November, 10:07
nice, love the cliffs and sea💙

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
10 November, 08:59
Our '2112' moment is here.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
10 November, 07:25
Godspeed Brother Martin! Whatever happens, you’ve made a huge impact on us all. Can’t wait to see what happens next!

Carey Lou @Careylou
10 November, 07:15
thanks for sharing your gorgeous photographs- God has blessed you with an amazing talent

Evangelina @Evangelina
10 November, 07:06
So Be It.

Ready as I'll ever be

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
10 November, 06:58
💘Inverness, Caithness, Scrabster? Just reminding me of these..

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
10 November, 06:53
Anytime i see your photos...it brightens my day so!!

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
10 November, 06:51
Already here in Australia. The vibe is Palpable👊👊👊

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
10 November, 06:48
Beautiful, beginning and ending.
Love you Martin.
LOVE

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 November, 06:42
Love your photos Martin. The rainbow is beautiful! The flowers and benches are charming and the coastline cliffs are stunning. Thank you for sharing with us. It's like opening a gift box when you post your photos.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 November, 06:42
Love your photos Martin. The rainbow is beautiful! The flowers and benches are charming and the coastline cliffs are stunning. Thank you for sharing with us. It's like opening a gift box when you post your photos.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
10 November, 06:30
Already 11th in Australia 🇦🇺