Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 November, 12:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes, she is! Love her!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
11 November, 12:15
She's amazing. I was living in Arizona when she left the media. Her on air statement was shocking to a lot of long time viewers. She's fierce and won't back down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MLB Bell @MLBell4546
11 November, 12:45
She is Fierce & Strong!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 November, 11:57
Nana thinks so too.

I have noticed 3 class acts in this really that would make good running mates for JR when he runs when Trump is done.

Ben Carson
Kristie Noem
Kari Lake

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 November, 10:24
yes she is

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 November, 08:35
Yes, she is a "class" act, so happy she's going to be Governor of my state! 😊

Interesting word choice VK because President Trump also used the word "class" today, but in a negative way, when talking about Ron DeSanctimonious.

CharRose @CharRose
10 November, 07:05

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
10 November, 07:04
yeah,
i like Kali,
nothing but strong classy vibe.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
10 November, 07:01
Remember how Biden hid in his basement and didn't worry about anything?? I feel like Katie Hobbs did the same thing. She didn't worry about debates (because Kari would wipe the floor with her) but she seemed all too casual. I really hope Kari wins but I am floored Hobbs got the amount of votes she did!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
10 November, 07:01
“ClassyFied” got all the parasites?

maybe she caught them all!

10 November, 07:02
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
11:11

lake= water… 💧

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 November, 06:45
Patriots pray for VICTORY for Lake and Blake! Overcome the evildoers in Maricopa County ans Arizona. 🙏 🙏😇

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
10 November, 06:44
She is awesome.
LOVE

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 November, 06:33
Such a sweetheart

Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 November, 05:33
She’s a good sort
😉

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 November, 05:20
I wish she could be my Governor.
DJT is my President.

L = 12.
TS = 4:52 PM.

Kari will win, and carry through on all of her campaign promises (Sound familiar?)

Oct 30, 2017 12:26:53 AM EDT
Anonymous
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

Jul 01, 2018 10:48:43 AM EDT
Q !CbboFOtcZs
“ICE executes its mission through the enforcement of more than 400 federal statutes, and focuses on smart immigration enforcement, preventing terrorism and combating the illegal movement of people and trade.”
https://www.ice.gov
Abolish ICE?
#GoodbyeDemocrats
Q

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 November, 05:11
Yes she is!

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
10 November, 05:08
Gregg Phillips just predicted that she will be the first female president.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
10 November, 05:14
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
most cringiest thing i read today Jimmy.

yikes 🤣

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
10 November, 05:06
yay
FIX 2020

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 November, 05:05
Strong
Let Justice Be Served 🙏🏼🇺🇸

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
10 November, 05:03
Class action lawsuits are very effective.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 November, 04:59
as in there will be a class action lawsuit about the steal?

NEO ONE @Neo
10 November, 04:54
1+1=3

10 November, 05:01
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
as M9tch would say:

1+1= 0

#ZeroDay can’t come fast enough