Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
04 November, 04:05
**Please Help If Possible. I am in dire need of financial aid to get myself (and household) through the next couple weeks. I am humbled, embarrassed and ashamed to have to ask for help but don’t see another way other than asking for the kindness and generosity of my community.

Any amount is greatly and sincerely appreciated and can be delivered through PayPal or Venmo at:
pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com

You can also direct message me to figure out a more convenient method. 

*Please repost to lend a hand (Thank You).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
10 November, 12:56
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
😢Hi, I'm so sorry for you. And would help if I could, I'm very ill with cancer and unfortunately can't find money. But the other day I saw a post of a number people could call and get help, but I can't remember who it was. I will keep an eye on twitter because there is a man who helps others constantly. And he is an incredible person, he is so blessed by many. I am praying for you all and hope you make it through this nightmare. Big hugs to you🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Thank You for your kind words and good ideas, I will look into it. I wish you all the best and will be praying for you and yours daily moving forward. God Bless You.
12:48 PM - Nov 10, 2022
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Maria. Liv. @maria07
10 November, 06:16
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
🐸❤️🙏