Photon 333 donated @Photon
03 November, 02:38
Posting on behalf of my sibling:

I've been in absolute hell in a hospital where I was abused by the staff. There is an open police investigation.
If anyone is going to man up with an intervention, now is the time. Otherwise, my intention if/when I get home is to leave this world. I'm in level 17 pain and feel abandoned by my own military.
If anyone wants to know my personal information, message me here. (I have been verified on this site.)
Much love, Annie 💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana was just praying over her this morning, her and Cowboy, and well everyone else named and not named in need and harms way.
11:24 AM - Nov 10, 2022
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Bookish Girl @Noninon
10 November, 11:45
Same here George, I come from a family of veterinarians, so animals have always had a soft spot in my heart. The cruelty my daughter & SIL see is horrifying. So I just keep praying for a reckoning...Evil must be vanquished in all forms. 🙏🙏🙏💞💞💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bookish Girl @Noninon
10 November, 11:55
my SIL...is an ER Veterinarian surgeon...cant tell you how many times he comes home and just sobs. He always sees people & patients at a horrible time. He has so much emphathy. My Daughter specializes in cancer. Vets have overtaken dentists as the number one professional suicides. if you can, send a lil prayer this way. 🙏💞