Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 November, 12:59
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Duck Duck Gone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
10 November, 12:58
Always were affiliated with Google.

Must feel they've capured the data on ALL MAGA
Americans & now will shift to destroying us, w/
their Khazarian Masters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
10 November, 11:55
Buh Bye

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
10 November, 10:24
Says the Company that no "TRUSTS"... LOL..the balls on these dip shits!!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
10 November, 11:16
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
oops meant "no one"

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
10 November, 09:56
Its time put the ducks in the row...p

chore Toke @choretoke
10 November, 09:41
Bitch please I haven’t used Duck Duck Gone or Google when they decide to go communist😏I use Brave and FreeSpoke search engines ❗️😏F$&k them😏

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 November, 09:33
Shoot, I dropped that search engine ages ago
There was also some kind of deal with Bill Gates - I'd already quit using DDG but that was another nail in the coffin

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
10 November, 09:28
duck duck gone

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
10 November, 09:15
Ye is right once again.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
10 November, 09:15
Ye is right once again.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
10 November, 09:12
Glad i got rid of them

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
10 November, 09:02
Since Duck Duck has been censoring, here's a fun challenge for the day: Bring up a Duck Duck search page...In the search bar, do a search for: https://search.brave.com/
Since they monitor and track all searches, it would be fun to show them massive amt of folks using their search engine to search for a competitor's censorship free search engine Lol. I've been using Brave for at least a year now
#DuckDuckNO

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
10 November, 09:24
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Or Freespoke.com

aaron scott donated @ehehron
10 November, 09:00
Any new choices for browsers?

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
10 November, 09:02
In response aaron scott to his Publication
Freespoke and Brave? another wrote in this thread other choices...check it out

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
10 November, 08:53
We have known for quite some time, ya bitch ya!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
10 November, 08:54
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Just to clarify… by bitch, I mean Gabriel!

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
10 November, 08:42
I think we have known about this for a year or so

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 November, 08:38
and he can go DUCK himself...😠

William Filer @TahoeBilly
10 November, 08:34
Another fake German.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 November, 08:31
Enjoy Main Steeams numbers. They just cancelled themselves.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
10 November, 08:28

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
10 November, 08:26
Trusted by them to spout B/s of course.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
10 November, 08:22
I use Ecosia and Freespoke

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
10 November, 08:47
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Thank you for sharing🙂, I try 'Freespoke' from now on instead to DD👍