Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 November, 06:44
The fact that you are here unvaxed and hopeful should be proof enough that God is with You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 November, 06:46
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I'm unvaxed and ran out of patience Jason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 November, 06:47
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Give it to God Brother, it does make all the difference, truly. I used to be a worrier and one to fly off quickly, then it all changed, its all because of God.

10 November, 06:51
I believe in God. But the time has come for him to rid the evil of this world immediately!

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Proverbs 16:9 KJV “A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.” .. just keep going God has got this. Love You Brother. 🙏❤️
06:53 AM - Nov 10, 2022
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
13 November, 05:02
Amen to that! Yes I was wanting it to happen so fast! I kept waiting and waiting. Over time I feel like you learn patience and see how big this all is and it has to happen at the right time….God’s time! Bless you!

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
13 November, 05:02
Amen to that! Yes I was wanting it to happen so fast! I kept waiting and waiting. Over time I feel like you learn patience and see how big this all is and it has to happen at the right time….God’s time! Bless you!

10 November, 06:56
Love you also friend. 🙏❤