Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 November, 11:05
Are you still labouring under the delusion that the mid-terms were NOT a success for the Republic?! Stop and recognize what you did - because it was GOD’S ALMIGHTY WILL.

WE WON.

The mission was to secure Congress and the Senate (it may not look that way at the moment but we WILL win the Senate). The mission was not to completely sweep both. True to form, God - YES GOD - gave us only what we needed; no more no less. We won by just enough.

The RED WAVE was the voters NOT the result. The red wave happened - the enemy’s cheating failed.

Oh, and BEWARE RON DESANTIS. There is ALWAYS a Judas in the camp.

https://rumble.com/v1t1fqw...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 November, 11:09
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
i agree.
2) what do you see in desantis ? what am i not noticing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 November, 11:28
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Nothing more than a gut feeling and also my complete faith in Donald Trump. Trump got us through to this point - DeSantis did good by Floridians, but only Floridians, who may be in for a huge comeuppance.

Florida during COVID seemed too good to be true, and anything too good to be true usually is. How many pieces of silver did DeSantis pocket to act to circumvent Donald Trump’s (by extension the Counter Forces’) efforts? I hope I am wrong, but we will see.

All of this was also a trial and a test by God. Floridians and everyone who ran there has not yet gone through this trial. One thing is true…none of us can escape this trial.

As for DeSantis, remember - those we thought were heroes will be proven to be villains, and those we thought were villains are heroes.

We are all in for huge revelations - even we who consider ourselves “awake.”

Only Forward @Callibird
09 November, 11:56
im not sold on desantis either… Trump could have made his name slip anything he wanted. Trump chooses his words very precisely. He meant sanctimonious. my radar on him shot up when he “endorsed a candidate” different than trump, i think it was in utah or some state more west but i cant remember. His wife gives me stepford vibes and plastic smile and the way the deep state, msm and the rinos all are foaming at the mouth over him…i have to look at all of that and pause. see how THIS plays out. as for me… Trump/JFK 2024 🇺🇸…im believing! 🥺✨🙏🏻💖

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
10 November, 12:15
In response Only Forward to her Publication
Consider one other thing. Have you seen the tidbits floating around suggesting that DESANTIS is now leader of the Republican party?

What could our narrow victory mean for a man like DeSantis, who (or those pulling his strings) likely has aspirations of becoming the POTUS?

We won both houses back.

Pelosi is removed as Speaker of the House. The LEADER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY - THE MAJORITY - BECOMES SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE.

Next, Biden is immediately impeached (or resigns) and Harris cannot be President because of her anchor-baby status (she cannot even be Vice-President because of this btw, but that’s another matter).

Who becomes POTUS?

The Speaker of the House.

Who is Speaker of the House?

RON DESANTIS.

Now an unspeakable thought - what if DeSantis is a Cabal plant? What better disguise than a Republican Governor who played the part of defier of the Cabal agenda?

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
10 November, 12:30
picture worth 1000 words

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 November, 01:12
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
trump too

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
Yes, but would they have been able to achieve what they have if they had openly refused this photo-opportunity? We all know that it's not the real Jews who are the enemy. It is those who hide behind them and scream Anti-Semitism when we call out their crimes.
03:58 AM - Nov 10, 2022
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ProbablyRob in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
10 November, 04:41
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
im ok with it.......its part of the game