Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 November, 06:57
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
MSM is complicit in the scam.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
09 November, 06:15
i must be reading #'s wrong. mastriano 844, 869 is # of peeple in pa that voted for him and 370706 for shapiro? what got totally f*^ckd here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
09 November, 05:09
Was that a live broadcast on Fox News by any chance?😎🤣😂

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 November, 04:59
lets hope the peo of pa ask alot of questions

James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 November, 04:55

reaper myer @reapermyer
09 November, 05:07
In response James Dean to his Publication

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 November, 04:51
they screwed that one up... we know Doug won..

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
09 November, 05:04
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
ya i live in PA, the Trump / MAGA support is insane. there are homes in my walking distance that have never removed their Trump banners. Peeps still drive around with Trump flags in their trucks. Ive seen prior Biden supporters go competely red from the signs they display in their yards. I do not believe blue took this state in 2020 or 2022.