Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
VK checked in twice yesterday…forgot about this vid:)
12:41 PM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
10 November, 07:54
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
WOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 November, 09:53
OMG!!! 😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
09 November, 07:38
right out of a macabre movie

Kim Hall @Khall84
09 November, 06:58
i actually went to fb jail over the last year or so for posting the video lol

Miss. Messina @Messina
09 November, 04:56
if that was me , I would not just be standing all calm , unless it does not apply to the moment of it happening.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
09 November, 03:40
This video reminds me to FIND PEACE amongst the Chaos🙏🗳

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
09 November, 03:40
This video reminds me to FIND PEACE amongst the Chaos🙏🗳

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 November, 03:24
This video reminds me of how my life is going.
The world is churning in a shitstorm while my personal life is in major upheaval. While frantically trying to cope with personal things I must ignore the entire planets juxtapositions and try to move forward. When I have discussions about the maddening state of the world I must ignore my personal disasters because if these things make contact with each other I will self combust.

Stronger United @StrongerUnited
09 November, 01:56

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 November, 01:59
Was that a real scenario or just more movie clips.
I am not upset about yesterday - I was surprised MORE wasn't stolen ... and we are still watching / monitoring the results.

Plus the run-offs for Hershall Walker and Kari Lake
Rather than be upset, confronting the school Board and their policies is much more productive.

Awake Now @Awakenow
09 November, 01:32
🤣🤣

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
09 November, 01:31
That pianist could teach cool, calm & collected. Totally chill, didn't miss a note during all that.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
09 November, 01:20
😂🤣 Accurate.

arba happihr @arba
09 November, 01:18
Chop, chop Keep on moving Nothing to see here.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 November, 01:18
lol perfect video! 😂😂
VK did warn us

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
09 November, 01:11

Nada ... @Nada
09 November, 01:11
Even tho the election outcome is pretty much what most of us expected, VK knew there'd be a lot of upset anons. I've seen more angst in here today than ever. He always knows 😉

memes matter @NoComment
09 November, 01:08
its the scene on Titanic 😂

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 November, 12:59
Somehow that is awesome

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
09 November, 01:00

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 November, 01:33
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Can anyone help me find the Robert F. Kennedy Jr instagram or twitter pic of the Kennedy's photo shoot imitating The Keystone cops?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
09 November, 12:58
Lol 🤪🤣
Reminds me of the Keystone Cops. LOL

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
That song is "Eternal Flame" by the Bangles.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
10 November, 01:35
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Thanks. I can never remember the names of songs. People should listen to it NOW. 'am I only dreaming'. And posting JFK.s grave with the 'eternal flame'. I don't think people are making this connection. GREAT JOB. Thanks again.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
PERFECT! The calm in the midst of the storm raging around them. Love it! Thanks for the reminder. We are a beacon of peace, hope, and calm to those that are losing their ever love'n minds.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 November, 12:57
like the titanic...!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
09 November, 12:56
That's what real pianists do......the show must go on ;)

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
09 November, 12:52
NO FEAR AT IT'S FINEST 🤍💞🤍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
Calm while all hell is breaking loose with normies around us.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
Powerful and real! sums it up!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
09 November, 12:51
Beautiful!!!

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts