Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
04 November, 04:05
**Please Help If Possible. I am in dire need of financial aid to get myself (and household) through the next couple weeks. I am humbled, embarrassed and ashamed to have to ask for help but don’t see another way other than asking for the kindness and generosity of my community.

Any amount is greatly and sincerely appreciated and can be delivered through PayPal or Venmo at:
pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com

You can also direct message me to figure out a more convenient method. 

*Please repost to lend a hand (Thank You).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Indie Anon @IndieN
Hammu...if you have telegram please go to HRH Queen Romana Didulo's page and depending on which Stste you are in she will connect you with the fund raising for you...you just go on and let her know you are in dire straights and you willl be connected with an administrator and they will host a fundraising to help you...I promise so many have already been helped especially with the Grocery pages that have been created for every Province here in Canada, there are grocery pages for each state in the US as well🙏
12:26 PM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by IndieN in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
09 November, 01:26
In response Indie Anon to her Publication
Thank you so much and I will do so as soon as I can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
10 November, 12:48
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Let me know when you do this, I don’t do Venmo and am getting off of PayPal, but would like to help.🤗♥️

Indie Anon @IndieN
23 November, 08:26
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Here is the invite link
https://t.me/HMQueenRomana...