Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 10:04
So many come across as being despondant, angry or even hopeless.
To me, how do you think the Q team feel, knowing that people are losing hope?
It is akin to a parent watching a child learn a hard lesson like riding a bike and falling.
I am not comparing anons to children, I am comparing someone who has the bigger picture to the unknown...
Everything is being monitored in real time.... Cheating, reactions, rogue factions.
If they think they won, then they go back to business as usual, and bam.. caught in the act. (Knowingly).
Please remain neutral in your emotions, I know it is difficult.
The team sees and knows, NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
The team knows we are human. The team knows that they have far more knowledge and control and that we are doing the best that we can. The team has to know that we are acting every day on faith and as all believers do, we get tired and discouraged but trust me, there are no quitters here. If President Trump keeps going, we keep going. Sometimes people have to vent and it's normal to question. That's what makes us authentic and I wouldn't trade that for the world.
11:54 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 11:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Agreed... and the key point you hit on was we are tired.
When tired, we may not make rational decisions... We react instead of act. That I why I said to remain neutral... It gives us discernment.
One foot in front of the other!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396