Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 10:04
So many come across as being despondant, angry or even hopeless.
To me, how do you think the Q team feel, knowing that people are losing hope?
It is akin to a parent watching a child learn a hard lesson like riding a bike and falling.
I am not comparing anons to children, I am comparing someone who has the bigger picture to the unknown...
Everything is being monitored in real time.... Cheating, reactions, rogue factions.
If they think they won, then they go back to business as usual, and bam.. caught in the act. (Knowingly).
Please remain neutral in your emotions, I know it is difficult.
The team sees and knows, NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
09 November, 10:27
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
they’ve known since at least 2016, they have it all. what more do they need?i hate that they will knowingly lose, those that have been waiting, sacrifice those aware of this because they drug out the credits rolling too long on this stupid theatre. they are chancing a downward spiral now because of disinfo=lies. it is what it is, im not angry, i just do not care at all, what the “plan” is anymore🙂 we did this to ourselves, lost family and friends. it doesnt matter now, if finally, everything predicted happens. they waited too long, for some. im neutral because what is coming, is way outside of all of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
And, that is where you and I see eye to eye.
I am no longer reacting and the illusion has been shattered.
By becoming almost non reactive, we will be able to handle what is coming. Military train in live fire, with real bullets so that when the time comes, they are able to do what needs to be done.
I am not giving false hope, rather, I am trying to help pull us through.
10:32 AM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
09 November, 10:35
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
when all is said and done, someone needs to fire, the drama department🤣