MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
big surprise
elections were all full of fraud
i accept none of the results and i have permanently revoked all consent for government.
we are going to keep fighting tyranny, corruption, graft until we realize, as a collective, that the entire concept if government and the entire energy of politics is evil to the core. it is satanic built by babylonians.

you cannot get a fair election because the entire concept of electing someone to have power over you is idiocy. it is like voting on who to be the neighborhood mafia don.

it is like animals voting for which company to do medical testing on them

to use a democrat liberal analogy from last week, it is like hornets voting on whether to be sprayed by raid or black flag

WAKE THE F UP
09:34 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
09 November, 09:55
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Brotha Matty, Amen.
My wife and I both (as well as our 3 kids) chose NOT to participate in the fraudulent sham that was the midterm ‘election’. More like SELECTION!
Thanks for the co-admin posts on TG. Invite everyone!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bird @LittleBird203
09 November, 09:41
All fair points, Mike. You read my mind. Watching Hochul’s win over Zeldin crushed me.
Today, I lick my wounds. Tomorrow, back to the battle field. 😘🎈🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 November, 09:36
Nicely stated. Very nice. 👍