17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
opinion:
i see too many ways that Q’s trip could have been compromised in the past 2 years since dec 2020 (it’s happened before), and i don’t see any new information or value gleaned through any of the 2022 ‘drops’.

to me, it all seems like regurgitation of information with no new content, at a time when I would have imagined Q would have been the most quiet (see first 120 or so drops -#4 directly says “POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons.”

it would be very easy (it’s been done plenty of times before) for Q to confirm that the posts were genuine and trip not compromised (posting a 1 of 1 verifiable image, an undeniable [0] with 45, etc.)

whether you agree or disagree with me is of no real consequence, IMO, since these latest drops don’t bring to light information/questions/focus we didn’t already have through anons and other digs.

i’m happy to be wrong.
verify then trust
04:17 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
09 November, 05:25
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Agree. It seems unlikely for Q to post sporadic drops with no new information. It wouldn't serve a purpose. There's enough doubt about either recent grouping that merely 2 consecutive posts (that contain no obviously new information) would reassure pessimistic anons. Nor would they convince anyone new to Q.

Kind of thinking that FBIanon (grey hat) stumbled onto a possible solution to the corrupt FBI deadlock by leading early autists onto specific crimes and getting them to push the information onto SM. He may have been planned pre-Q MIL. Or exactly what he professed. It forced the issue and has set events in motion. When coupled with RJG capturing the 1:1.9 flag, which set the military free, it created an inevitable collapse.

NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
richie walker @smoovewalker
09 November, 07:44
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
😴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396