Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
09 November, 10:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
09 November, 09:01
Let's just say my faith is really being tested this morning..... I really don't know how much more evidence we need until we start arresting people for treason.... If they get away with this election (for a second time) and NOTHING is done, then America is officially lost... done for...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 November, 05:47
In response Silent NQ More to his Publication
What u just said is exactly why something IS being done as we speak.
Timing is and must be perfect...but it already is being done. 🤍🏁🤍

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
09 November, 08:48
raise that apl to level 10

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
09 November, 08:54
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
10 +++++++

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 November, 07:59
Fox News = Exit polls reveal Abortion was the
key issue to voters

To Quote someone I Love & Respect Dearly...

B U L L S H I T !!!!!

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
09 November, 04:05
Something has shifted….my post on Telegram.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
09 November, 12:41
Not good at all, I can’t believe Tony Veto Evers is winning the Gov race in Wisconsin. I’m too upset to go to bed. UGH!

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
09 November, 12:04
Pretty Upset. Are we going to plan B!?

The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 November, 11:55
I bet Michiganders and New Yorkers are pissed. If they aren't, then I am pissed at them!

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
09 November, 12:53
In response The Real Me to her Publication
We are disgusted! Trying to maintain my loving nature but tonight its difficult growing weary with this world but God is my hope! So carry on we will!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 November, 11:54
I'm praying all states matter because Oregon is clown show right now. Just like Trump vs Biden there are Trump signs every where. Now Tina No-Sign Kotek is in the magical lead. Lord please save us🌈🙏

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
08 November, 11:24

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 November, 10:38
It’s going to be different this time. People worldwide have been educated on election fraud from every angle. Wasn’that the poin? Now it’s exposing time.

Law & Physics @physics171
08 November, 10:31
Focused, ready for what ever happens, with intentions to live true, exposing corruption, preparing for the next phases.
Ready and steady, keep in the flow.
Feeling A OK, with a side of emotion, and a little frustration with the efforts seems like most of humanity to awaken.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
08 November, 10:31
Oddly calm……..it may have something to do with the Moscow Mule I’m drinking though 🥴

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 November, 10:21
Starting to twitch! 🫤

Sista Sue @SC18835410
08 November, 10:13
Prolly gonna switch to the “Salty Bitch” mug and fill it with something besides coffee! 🤨

Ann Holden @Amandpms
08 November, 09:43
The waiting...

Nunya Business @AAug22
08 November, 09:25
Concerned they will steal Texas.

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
08 November, 09:23
I thought a drive might be nice but I just had too much anxiety so my 4 lb chihuahua took the wheel …

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 November, 09:13
Ready for the military to take over
🙏🏻

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
08 November, 09:12
It's so worthless to even go vote - but the rebel in me wants to make them frantic with how many reds are coming in 😉 I'm still stinker enough to make them work hard to commit fraud...

I don't believe we will ever have a real, honest election ever again. I don't vote to make mine count, because it won't - I vote to annoy the beejeebies out of the other side that has to twist and commit fraud to win!

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 November, 09:05

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
08 November, 09:03
👍🎉🥳🍻

Lura Temesy @lmt16174
08 November, 09:01
Nervous and calm at the same time. I know our state, NC, is so corrupt with the elections but I do believe in a bigger plan. Whatever happens is part of it.

Out there Or not @outthereornot
08 November, 09:01
Comfy… And staying frosty

Awakened __T @awakened_t
08 November, 08:25
hey VK, feeling good!
but looking forward to 2023 elections on blockchain tech
😉

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
08 November, 08:24
Pissed off! There is no way that Republicans are losing in Pennsylvania! Our military needs to get off their ass and step in now. This is 2 elections that we’re getting screwed out of and I’m tired of looking crazy. if I hear, you can’t tell them, you have to show them or trust the plan one more time I’m going to scream!

Not Important @Notimportant
08 November, 09:03
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
I love you💙 All is well...you're a warrior!

* it truly is "all is well & as it should be" you'll look back & see it👍🏻☀️💙💎👈🏻

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
09 November, 12:14
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
Arizona too!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
08 November, 08:13

Lysanne anon @lysanne
08 November, 08:13
feeling like I want seditious election-stealing traitors arrested …. they are still trying to steal elections …. bring back public executions

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 November, 08:10

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
08 November, 08:10
Excited, humbled, pensive but mostly full of 👇🏻

08 November, 09:08
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
i'm playing "scenerios like cheerios" in my head & it prolly still will be a diff script/scene...

& writing the word cheerios! THEY ARE MINI TOROIDALS shaped just like our cells & earth! 👀😳

08 November, 09:08
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
i'm playing "scenerios like cheerios" in my head & it prolly still will be a diff script/scene...

& writing the word cheerios! THEY ARE MINI TOROIDALS shaped just like our cells & earth! 👀😳