Doq Holliday @doqholliday
There should be very distinct protocol if a voting machine was actually down.

The protocol should be to move to paper ballots immediately so you don’t make people wait in line!
10:31 AM - Nov 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 November, 02:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Further proof of F¥ckery..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 November, 07:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
08 November, 12:19
I live in PA and we’ve been using paper ballots in my county for the last few elections.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 November, 08:01
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
In SW PA used paper ballot today.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
08 November, 12:19
I live in PA and we’ve been using paper ballots in my county for the last few elections.

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 November, 11:37
even my state rich as eff CT only uses paper......but we are filled with schmucks anyway

Harmony Ahead @HarmonyAhead
08 November, 11:31
No machines is a better idea.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 November, 11:16

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 November, 11:12
We had polls at our home for years and paper ballots were treated like Fort Knox. There is a strick protocol used and they do not seem to want, or know to use it. The paper ballot is always and should be an available option.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 November, 10:57
Pretty simple

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 November, 10:56
Supposed to be 4 machines at our precinct. 2 went down as soon as voting started this morning. They brought in 1 on wheels to replace the 2🤔 and wifi was lit🔥🔥

ang guar @tinydancer
08 November, 12:24
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
5 of 10 down at my polling place since early this AM.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
09 November, 11:01
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
If You Trust...Share With Your County Sheriff Also With Your Photo.

Photo Taken At 9:11. 💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 November, 10:40

Sam Brown @sambrown
08 November, 10:33

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 November, 10:59
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
Yes, they really are that stupid

America First @Realdeal
08 November, 08:17
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
like this one there using at my job crazy