Kim Runner @kimrunner
"I will be making a big announcement on Tuesday, 11.15 from Mar-a-Lago" - POTUS
10:08 PM - Nov 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 November, 11:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Did he make an announcement or is it tonight ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
08 November, 09:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
08 November, 08:22
the storm is upon us?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
08 November, 07:49
🤔 Nesara

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
08 November, 07:56
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I hope so

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 November, 07:41
Maybe the reveal of who 'Q' is

Maybe JFK Jrs return

Maybe the arrest of Brandon

Maybe the announcement of matrial law in preparation for a REAL election

Or, another dangling of the bait to get the alliance of evil to bite...

We won't know until the day and time.

Michelle Kamps @MichelleKamps76
08 November, 07:23
Opening Day

Mnp Sna @ms2021
08 November, 06:01
What if the announcement is something to do with the overturning of the 2020 election?

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 November, 01:16
In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication
Good find. thanks for sharing!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
08 November, 09:52
In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication
lets impeach Biden nov 15

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 November, 12:51
11.15 public health

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 November, 12:24
Post #88
Nov. 5, 2017 5 Year Delta

Ten days.
Darkness.

That would bring us to Trump's announcement on Nov. 15th.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
08 November, 12:24
Articles of Confederation (1777)

The Articles of Confederation were adopted by the Continental Congress on November 15, 1777. This document served as the United States' first constitution. It was in force from March 1, 1781, until 1789 when the present-day Constitution went into effect.

https://www.archives.gov/m...

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
08 November, 12:13
Caught In A Trap by Elvis was playing at the rally tonight and he also mentioned “trap” tonight. There are a couple of Q drops referring to trap as well.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
08 November, 01:00
In response June Nelson to her Publication
I kind of feel like the "announcement" and stating that he will be at Mar a Lago on the 15th...was setting a trap and luring the deep state out to do something...perhaps to try to arrest him on "trumped" up charges? I honestly feel like he won't be announcing a "run" as he's never conceded the 2020 election! So I can't wait to see what kind of announcement it will be...but I'll be surprised if it's what people are assuming.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
08 November, 12:06

11.1+5

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
08 November, 12:06
Art of War - no way for us to know what kind of announcement is coming? If we were really thinking we would be able to come up with a list of ideas…I do not believe its as simple as a 2024 run, unless its to antagonize and continue to taunt the crazies as he calls them. By then a lot will have happened…things will be mich different then. Just my thoughts. ❤️🇺🇸❤️🦅

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 November, 12:01
I feel like im 1776 years old 😣

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 November, 10:47
i saw vincents post at the same time “ in the air” music started once song ends the next lyrics start “caught in a trap”. vincent’s post in the morning “trap set” feeling totally vk ultra’d

Green 8700 @Green8700
07 November, 10:43
And us winning the midterms is great but not going to make that change fast enough.He also really drove home how expensive everything is. Thanksgiving turkey. More importantly how much it’s costing us to heat our homes. Over $1000 per month. I’m relieved he understands… Because honestly I don’t know how people including me are going to get through this winter. Somethings Gotta give. Somethings got to change And us winning the midterms is great but not going to make that change fast enough.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
07 November, 10:51
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
winning the midterms will not fix anything
its time to tear the entire diseased corrupt cess pool to the ground.

Green 8700 @Green8700
07 November, 10:43
He also really drove home how expensive everything is. Thanksgiving turkey. More importantly how much it’s costing us to heat our homes. Over $1000 per month. I’m relieved he understands… Because honestly I don’t know how people including me are going to get through this winter. Somethings Gotta give. Somethings got to change And us winning the midterms is great but not going to make that change fast enough.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
08 November, 08:01
I know how you feel.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Green 8700 @Green8700
07 November, 10:38
He also went over his entire list Of candidates he wanted us to vote for. So then the big announcement on 11.15
Will probably be he’s running in 2024. Maybe we should check the law of war manual 11.15

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 November, 11:00
if he announces he's running then he concedes on 2020. thats suicide

TBo ogg donated @tbog
07 November, 10:33

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 November, 11:00
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
yep

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
08 November, 12:47
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Hasn’t been Kathy Griffined yet!

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
07 November, 10:31
So st☻︎ked ^_^

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
07 November, 10:22
November 15th is my mom's birthday. She will be 79 and we will be together for candles on a cake and a big announcement from President Trump.

connie wright @cowri
07 November, 10:21
1st day of rifle season (deer hunting) Most schools close for the day in rural Michigan....

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 November, 10:19
"11 o'clock number is a theatre term for a big, show-stopping song that occurs late in the second act of a two-act musical, in which a major character, often the protagonist, comes to an important realization."

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
07 November, 10:18
I felt he would not announce it tonight because it is worthy of a rally of it's own!

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
07 November, 10:18
I felt he would not announce it tonight because it is worthy of a rally of it's own!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 November, 10:24
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
You're right, it is!

His message of candidates endorsed in so many elections was powerfully done. Maybe that was tonight's message, because musically, and in program timing, it held the "11 o'clock" hour of an old-time Broadway show - "11 o'clock number is a theatre term for a big, show-stopping song that occurs late in the second act of a two-act musical, in which a major character, often the protagonist, comes to an important realization."

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 November, 10:17
Winter White House

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
07 November, 10:12
11.15 > 11.6 < > 9.11 < > 11.9