Dear Reader @DearReader
I've been watching quietly, patiently, with a hunch but inquisitive and uncertain of what the 'plan' really is.

I've seen people come to Christ or reaffirm their personal relationship with him.
I've seen kindness and camaraderie here on this site and good people fighting for the most important causes.

But, as much as I believe that dark to light is happening and is part of what needs to happen in the end times, I don't believe that this plan ends in revival.
I think that God is using it for good but ultimately this is the other head of the two-headed snake. The 'light' side.

I would love to be proven wrong on this, but it was my first thought when I started to research Q and the same thought I return to now.

I was prepared to remain inquisitive about that Flynn prayer but Trump having Kenneth Copeland at his rally is a huge red flag for me.

We are called to be watchful, we are told there will be great deception in the end times, stay close to God, trust him only.

G
02:21 PM - Nov 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by DearReader in this post can reply
Dear Reader @DearReader
07 November, 03:17
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
I ran out of characters!

At the end I added:
God bless you all ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
07 November, 02:38
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396