Barbara Hardy @TheGreatAwakening
These are indeed exciting times. Glad to be awake with all of you. Let's keep working to awaken the others. #wwg1wga
01:58 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheGreatAwakening in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 February, 10:45
In response Barbara Hardy to her Publication
I think about this a lot also. I don't want to miss any part of it. I know without any doubt that this time is why I am here. So with whatever each day brings me I grab hold of it and flow with it as each piece brings a new awareness for me.

I've been on several rollercoaster rides. But with each new day everything changes and always for the brighter.

I want to thank everyone in this movement for you being here. You have all, large and small accounts made a difference in my life and I am sure countless others lives as well. We are all still here and you are some of my closest friends

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
06 February, 10:34
AMEN🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
06 February, 09:11
I am so thankful for that weekend in July of last year when hubby & I accidentally red-pilled ourselves. It was quite an awakening, but I would rather know all that we do, than to still be oblivious to the truth & feel the enormity of the ignorance when all is exposed.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
06 February, 07:05
The Spirit of God will wake His people up so they are not caught unaware. He woke me up.

Cali Tenn @CaliTenn
06 February, 05:57
My Answer. i Was Sent Here On I Mission. Even Though I Might Not Know the Path Nor the Road Im On With No End In Sight My Faith Is Never Ending

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
06 February, 04:00
For Such A Time As This.
(Esther 4:14)

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
06 February, 03:07
🙏💖

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 February, 02:46
i was told this by someone a very long time ago. i feel extremely Blessed. I also know much comes with the experience. It is really going to be a beautiful chance for Humanity. up to us to educate our youth how not to take it all for granted. Our Future looks fantastic. Stay in Faith

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 February, 02:47
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Glory be to God

Pink Totter @Totter
06 February, 02:37
Been asking why me, but all the puzzle pieces over many years have been falling into place. Not sure why yet, but I say Thank You for letting me see what has been going on nightly in my prayers. Let the light shine on the truth, may more eyes be opened.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 February, 02:41
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
The Veil has been lifted. All secrets are known

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
06 February, 02:22
Often think why me. But have to also say thank you Lord for letting me be here to know.

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
06 February, 02:19
😇😇😇😇Blessed!!!