Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Before Jesus --- were Thoth and Enoch and loads more

You think your in brain overload now

Lot`s coming out as you know I am a keen researcher for many years

This is a journey not for me to dictate but for You to go and find

https://youtu.be/xvzZ56ZbW...
THOTH's PROPHECY read from the Hermetic Texts by Graham Hancock - YouTube

Graham Hancock is a British author who specializes in theories involving ancient civilizations, Earth changes, stone monuments or megaliths, altered states o...

05:14 PM - Nov 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 November, 06:30
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Thank you so much. There are those of us who have prayed for truth to be evident for a very long time, but still stuck in our earlier years of brainwashing. So grateful for information that my mind is finally ready to process.🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
06 November, 06:26
gilgamesh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
06 November, 06:25
yea and enlil,enki.inanna,utu,ereshkagil nammu.........

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
06 November, 05:45
Yup. Just wait til the truth about Yeshua, Mary Magdalene and Sar'ah comes out... Who was the 'Black Madonna' and child that landed in coastal France shortly after the Crucifixion? (hint- MM wasn't blonde & blue as depicted by Renaissance artists)

Why do you think [they] are obsessed with DNA, 'the Holy Bloodline' and the assault on western Christian society?

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 November, 07:31
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
please tell us more.