Jackie Joe @CD9
😳😱A young boy was escaping his sex trafficker

It's the reason they killed princess diana....

Someone in the royal family is pedo
01:33 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 March, 10:29
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
When i saw this video and Felt his feelings, i almost died too 😔💔

Those MUST BE STOPPED BEFORE GOD ARRIVED, OTHERWISE... you know, the Revelation stuff come in Charge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Keeler @CrankyNan
19 February, 04:31
I didn't know about the Princess Di connection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 February, 04:29
she aint dead look up Q post 100

Mihai Creanga @Mihaicreanga635
19 February, 04:28

Mihai Creanga @Mihaicreanga635
19 February, 04:27

USA DAR @buffaloalum
19 February, 04:23
So sad. Why are those women not shocked and saddened?! I bet most if not all of those royals are pedos.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
19 February, 04:21
why are they laughing?? 🤬🤬🤬

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
19 February, 04:21
That was so heartbreaking to see .How evil these people are.I could live to be 500 yrs old and never understand how anybody could hurt a precious child.🙏🏼😰🙏🏼♥️

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
19 February, 04:20
If no one notice? The boy was raped, you can see the stain on his bottom and on the sheet on the way down. These people are sic vile creatures!!

Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
19 February, 04:14
They all are ... but Charles is the worst ! Diana caught his with a foot soldier well documented over here

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 February, 01:39
I think they are all shady af! 🤷‍♀️

Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
06 February, 01:38
'tis very likely there's more than one someone thats pedo in royal families.