Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 November, 12:26
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
This new Q drop is aimed at newbies, not hardened and armored Anons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
06 November, 12:44
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
O I know just good to see. I read it to my boss, been working on him long time, he's about to break on Q and what's Really been going on. Can't wait for what's to come. They are in the doom and gloom stage, I just keep reinforcing all the good and everything else happening. They'll find out lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
06 November, 12:53
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
I've been telling people for 25 years about this crap, used to negative and it all really. Vibes at a all time High. I'm Ready As Fook Fren. G2G. Prayed for this long long ago. A prayer loudly answered. I'm ready to serve my people in any and all ways possible. I know who wins and I know where this bright future leads. The Best Is Truly Yet To Come. Full Armor Forged and Hardened.👊